The Department of Educational Leadership
Curriculum And Instruction
The 51 credit hour Director of Curriculum
and Instruction Program is
prepare students for positions of leadership
as Curriculum and Instruction Directors.
program provides the requisite curriculum,
instruction, assessment and educational
administration coursework that can lead
licensure for the initial Director of Curriculum
The distinct features of the program include:
- A program that is designed to build seamlessly upon previous graduate coursework and licensure
professionalization such that previous graduate coursework is often applied toward the
- Blended distance education delivered program via interactive television and/or the Web augmented by
on-campus Saturday sessions three times per semester.
- Course work that is sequenced such that students can finish the program in two years taking 2
courses per semester and 3 and 2 courses during the summers respectively.
- Linkages with large network of alumni for mentoring and support, many of whom have won statewide
honors for their work.
- ISLLC and Indiana Professional Standards
- Rolling admission (students can start any semester or during the summer).
How To Apply